5 People Who Cured Seborrheic Dermatitis with Diet Alone

Hi Juan,

Thanks for the input. How strong has the effect from diary appear to be for you?
Without it, does the seborrheic dermatitis completely disappear?

All the best.

Hi Mark,

Happy to hear it’s still working well for you. :slight_smile:
All the best.

Hi I just want everyone to know that allllll of you yes all that have dermatitis, you all have leaky gut right now please just heal your gut, more info please check Dr axe how TO heal leaky gut. I want you all to cure yourself and have your skin back. It will take a good 3months of healing to see a good difference and also you will heal your allergies from food. PLEASE IF YOU SUFFER FROM SD THEN HEAL YOUR GUT. WE SHALL ALL CURE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

Hi i suffer from SD and recently began to change my diet but i think the thing that mainly causes my SD is the amount of oil my face produces it produces a huge amount and i know there is no real way to stop the oil produce even with diet so i am not sure what to so. Will the product that you have been using bio8 make my skin even oilyier? Thanks

I am a newcomer, interested in everything to get rid of this awful complaint

The main cause of seborrheic dermatitis is constipation, anemia and digestive problems. Blood and intestines cleaning , that is, a raw food diet with fruits and vegetables organic. Free pesticides and without transgenic ie without being genetically modified is necessary, you can eat kilos of fruit and vegetables, but if not organic no effect is poison anyway. Change in lifestyle as walking every day, thirty minutes of daily sun, do not be angry and to use toiletries that has chemical agents that seram absovidos the skin. Seborrheic dermatitis is caused by its wrong lifestyle over the years. Look documentaries like the ‘Monsanto’’ which shows that most of the world is contaminated food full of poisons, search on Dr.Sebi, Gerson therapy, Tina van der Maas, among others. And think about how we are manipulated and cheated every day!

The main cause of seborrheic dermatitis is constipation, anemia and digestive problems. Blood and intestines cleaning , that is, a raw food diet with fruits and vegetables organic. Free pesticides and without transgenic ie without being genetically modified is necessary, you can eat kilos of fruit and vegetables, but if not organic no effect is poison anyway. Change in lifestyle as walking every day, thirty minutes of daily sun, do not be angry and to not use toiletries that has chemical agents that seram absovidos the skin. Seborrheic dermatitis is caused by its wrong lifestyle over the years. Look documentaries like the ‘Monsanto’’ which shows that most of the world is contaminated food full of poisons, search on Dr.Sebi, Gerson therapy, Tina van der Maas, among others. And think about how we are manipulated and cheated every day!

My brother and I both had seb derm from when we were both around 5-7 years old. We used to just think it was dandruff/dry skin until we were diagnosed in our early teens. It was very depressing to know I had a condition that could not be healed. My wealthy side of my family paid for my brother to go to one of the most expensive doctors you can get in Beverly Hills and the doctor did not prescribe him any medication. He was told to eliminate ALL sugars from his diet, this includes anything that turns into sugar (pasta which I eat ALL the time). My brother did as he was told and cured his seb derm with diet and exercise. For me however, I have much more trouble sticking to the no sugar diet. After reading this entire article, I truly do believe our condition has something to do with your digestive system. When I was a child, I was constipated ALL the time, and was always drinking prune juice to help with it. I also passed out 5 times in my earlier childhood due to dehydration. I am starting tomorrow on the candida diet(because it eliminates sugar) and going to be taking a regular probiotic and working on some time of detox. I will post my results.

I would recommend to check the lactose intolerance first. My experience: after fighting with the condition for most of my adolescent and adult life, in the beginning of this year I let a tissue specimen from my gut be checked (by means of endoscopic procedure) and it showed I have zero lactase level. After applying lactose-free diet I can confirm the symptoms softened (though did not disappear altogether).

Hi Zak,

Thanks for your input.

Personally, disagree with this. Though I do believe that gut issues can at times be the cause of seborrheic dermatitis, the condition seems to be auto immune related. Stress, genetics, infection, overall immunity, and various other factors can play a significant role. As a result pin-pointing a universal cause for everyone seems to be impossible and impractical.

Wish you all the best!

Hi Ross,

Sorry for such a huge delay in getting back to you.
Sebaceous gland activity (oil production) does appear to be a significant contributor to seborrheic dermatitis progression.
However, from my research it is the composition of this sebum (mainly oil) that is the underlying issue.

The BIOM8 Skin Conditioning Oil is simply a blend of oils and Vitamin E. This may temporarily increase the amount of oil present on the skin.

Though I typically hated using most moisturizers as they left my skin feeling greasy. The BIOM8 absorbs quickly and has been a pleasure to use, but this is my experience and the product was created by me. Perhaps your experience may differ.

Hope that helps.
Look forward to hearing how things turn out.
All the best.

Hi Valerie,

My apologize for the huge delay in response.
Sorry to hear that you have had the misfortune of having to deal with seborrheic dermatitis.
Here are a few of the most popular posts on SkinDrone (make sure to check out the comments as there is quite a bit of extra information):

1. My Seborrheic Dermatitis Skin Regimen 2.0
  2. Nystatin A Potential Seborrheic Dermatitis Treatment
  3. Overview of Seborrheic Dermatitis Face Treatments

Hope that helps.
Best of luck and hope you can find something that works for you!

I am kind of confused, so. i should not eat eggs, bell peppers and remain glueton free? what can I eat besides sour crout and yogart?!!!

wow!!! what foods should I avoid!! this is like a miracle!!! I am sick of my skin

Thankyou , do need help with this problem no control even with steroids valerie…

Let’s get something straight people, Seb derm has absolutely nothing to do with diet, I have proved this, everything in moderation.

Thanks for the great information.

I found cutting all dairy out does definitely help but I will still get flare ups but less often. The flare ups can be controlled simply with salt water. It the only thing that works. It stops the itching and redness in minutes.

I now use a small spray bottle and carry it with me in case my skin gets bad. Just the tiniest amount of dairy hidden in food will set it off.

You couldn’t be more incorrect. It is completely related to diet. Most disorders of the GI tract (which is the epicenter of our immune system), skin, etc. can be treated and usually fixed with a change in your eating habits. Your lack of knowledge of the connection between diet and health is obviously lacking.

How are you results coming along? Is your brother still cured?