User's Guide to Treating Seborrheic Dermatitis with Tea Tree Oil

If you do not recommend coconut oil for the skin, what other carrier oil do you think will work.

Ava - my situation with SD is very similar to yours. You may want to try the DHS Zinc shampoo on Amazon. It is pricey, but it really helps. I also use it on my face when needed. Trying to attach the link.

I have just started using tea tree oil mixed with water to try and treat seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp and in my ear. It seems to be helping with the itching and flaking but as I said I’ve just started. I try to use it once a day right after my shower. I must say it works better than the expensive prescription I received from the dermatologist!! So I’m hopeful that this might just do the trick. I use pure tea tree oil , a few drops on a cotton pad and then dilute with a few drops of water. Pat it on the areas affected. (this dilution was suggested by my hairstylist)

I just ordered this on Amazon thanks for the link.

Hi, I am middleaged and have suffered from seborrich since age 6. The very best and most easy solution I have ever found, was to apply 100% Aloe Vera solution to affected areas. Its amazing effective, and hereby shared with any who could benefit of this.